I've been on blog hiatus while I've been taking care of me for awhile. But watch out - I'll be back. However, May is Mental Health Awareness and a very important public awareness. When the book community joins in, I can't help but support. So this will be my only blog entry for May. I love and support the ladies at Shhh Mom's Reading. Denise has become a special friend and her work with KMMF and AFSP is heartwarming. When I post my "Why", I'll update this page.
Welcome the 4th Annual Mental Health Awareness Month Book Fundraiser benefiting the Keith Milano Memorial Fund.
- You can purchase a book from the amazing books listed below! We hope you will #1click4charity a number of these amazing books! Please note that although the sheet below has Amazon Kindle buy links, the portion of sales is from any platform: digital and print.
- Bid on auction items that interest you at www.kamauction.org. There are so many wonderful items to choose from! The winner pays the Keith Milano Memorial Fund at American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) directly.
- Help Raise Awareness by sharing a photo or short video of why this cause matters to you using #ShareYourWhy via Social Media.
- Share the image below on social media to raise awareness and to show your support.
- Make a tax-deductible donation directly to the Keith Milano Memorial Fund at AFSP. You can do a direct donation at http://bit.ly/